[Clanlib-devel] SDL_gfx patch
Sebastian-Torsten Tillmann
2006-08-02 18:21:38 UTC
This patch adjusts the SDL_gfx include paths for the preprocessor.

Best regards,
Sebastian-Torsten Tillmann
Magnus Norddahl
2006-08-03 11:19:11 UTC
Post by Sebastian-Torsten Tillmann
This patch adjusts the SDL_gfx include paths for the preprocessor.
-# include <SDL_gfxPrimitives.h>
+# include <SDL/SDL_gfxPrimitives.h>
Why did the path for SDL_gfx change? If this patch is applied, does that
break when used with older versions of SDL? How recent is this change in
SDL?

Magnus Norddahl
Thomi Richards
basic
2006-08-11 06:59:06 UTC
Post by Magnus Norddahl
Post by Sebastian-Torsten Tillmann
This patch adjusts the SDL_gfx include paths for the preprocessor.
-# include <SDL_gfxPrimitives.h>
+# include <SDL/SDL_gfxPrimitives.h>
Why did the path for SDL_gfx change? If this patch is applied, does that
break when used with older versions of SDL? How recent is this change in
SDL?
Heh, as far as I know it didn't change. Though since we are using #include <SDL/SDL.h>
rather than #include <SDL.h> (so that we would not need -I/usr/include/SDL or its equiv
when compiling), using #include <SDL/SDL_gfxPrimitives.h> is better I think.

--
basic