[Clanlib-devel] 8.0 memset using Bug
Michael Fuchs
2007-01-26 11:25:42 UTC
I'm currently hunting down a nasty bug with ClanLib 8.0 leading to bad
crashes.
here is a patch for some wrong ordered memset parameters in ClanLib
(clanstring.cpp is the only place where they are)
I need some more testing to find out if this maybe was the bug.

Here is the patch against svn #169 / HEAD
Michael Fuchs <***@web.de>
Seth A. Robinson
2007-01-31 01:19:02 UTC
Yikes, nasty. Good catch, applied