[Clanlib-devel] tip 119
Felicienne Zellmer
2006-11-03 11:17:07 UTC
Re: tip 119

V o MC a I

Vem q ic A o nnounces $9 M A x quis b ition of Nus k cr h ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Med e ica z l Industries!

Compa j ny : Ve h mi g cs
Sy c mbo d l : V l MC m I
P n ric c e : $ 0, j 60
5 Day T u arge u t: $ 1.8 o 0

What these two com j panie b s do is am s azi l ng. V u MC i I p v rovid
p es
technology that all l ows its c m ustomer p s to have completely
interactive and li v ve educational and con g ferencin x g solutions.
In connection with e g Learni f ng D b eskto d p they already
providing com m pletel w y virtual e y ducatio a nal programs and
through EP L j ive Onl e ine they have ho w st n ed a live and
completely
interactive me c dic q al Foru m m to the world.

Nu h Scri v be o s ffe s rs to over 600, a 000 m k edic a al
professionals nationwide
voice activated m d edi m cal record cre g at u ion industry for the s l
peed
and ef p ficie z ncy of m h edic j al records a d dministrati q on.

Combined these two co p mpani f es are now focused at spa t ce age
technology and se j rvi m ces that are without equa p l. Nu v Scr k ibe
is
already tra g din p g at $ 0, p 90 and V a MC h I is currently tra u din
n g at $ 0 i ,60

This news is going out all over the wire f s. Get in befor n e this
one goes t p hrough the r w oof! This quick rising s z to q ck is a good
l q ong te v rm w n inner. This s d to m ck is going high due to s f
uperb b k usin h ess
sol z utions.